Fully renovated and beautifully maintained, 17 Meadow Drive is a picture-perfect 4 bedroom home … featuring everything from a fantastic floorplan to an oversized kitchen to great indoor/outdoor flow. Ideally located in Mill Valley’s desirable Alto Sutton neighborhood - learn more below.
4bd / 3ba | 2,287 sqft home | garage + large level lawns in both front and back
unfurnished | one or two year term | available beginning in mid June 2019 | $8,500 per month | pets will be considered
Listed by Logan Link and Bernard Link at Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty
Contact: 415.336.8676 | email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
license numbers 01944756 and 01349273
all about Alto
our favorite things about Mill Valley’s alto sutton manor
1. Leave the car at home and hop onto the Mill Valley-Sausalito multi-use path. Shared by everyone - from commuters biking into SF and seniors out for leisurely strolls to children en route to soccer practice - this well-used trail leads all the way into Sausalito. Wide and groomed, it runs for 3.7 miles, passing alongside everything from soccer fields and a community center to protected wetlands and picture-perfect houseboats.
2. All of Mill Valley's schools are highly ranked, but there's no denying that there's something impressive about the sprawling and newly renovated campus of Edna Maguire Elementary (1/2 acre edible garden included). Still part of the toddler set? Terra Mandarin, an immersion preschool and transitional kindergarten, is located right next door.
3. Whole Foods Market is located just down the street and has you covered when gathering ingredients for that home cooked meal ... plus a killer hotbar (and popular cafe, TamTam Ramen) as backup. On Fridays, the Mill Valley farmer's market also joins the party in the parking lot around the corner.
4. Sure, classic neighborhood cats are great - but neighborhood horses? Um, yes please. A herd of 14 peacefully roam on Horse Hill, an absolutely stunning and much-loved open space preserve above Lomita Drive. Hike a short distance up the fire road to say hello to the pack and take in views of Mt. Tam, the Tiburon Penninsua, and the San Francisco Bay ... or lace up your hiking boots and continue on to connect to the endless trails of the Alto Bowl.
5. Yes, yes, we all love and appreciate the signature Bay Area fog ... but not in our backyard. Locals know that Alto Sutton is one of Mill Valley's warmest weather pockets, perfectly protected from wind and bathed in sun. Hello summer nights!
17 Meadow is exclusively listed by the Logan Link and Bernard Link at the Logan and Bernard Group with Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty.
text or call: 415.336.8676
email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
learn more: loganandbernard.com